Writing bids and proposals to win more business
As a leading New Zealand tender writing specialist, Word Sense is committed to helping clients prepare winning bids and proposals.
Our tender writers are journalists with extensive experience in the
tendering process and have a solid understanding of what it takes to win New Zealand and Australian tenders.
Our professional tender writers and editors help ease the stress of preparing business proposals and descriptions of your non-price attributes by developing your information and ideas into clear, persuasive language and messages.
It's all about helping you to gain an edge over your competitors when:
- Responding to a Request for Proposal (RFP) or Request for Tender (RFT)
- Submitting an Expression of Interest (EOI)
- Building up written resources so your next business proposal or tender response is faster, easier and more impressive
Our Auckland-based writing and editing services reach clients throughout New Zealand, including those in Wellington, Christchurch, Dunedin, Whangarei, Hamilton and Rotorua. Speak with a Word Sense tender writer and you will be confident that your next tender bid or proposal has a greater chance of winning.
Why Word Sense for tender writing and editing?
- A great track record of success
- Powerful writing
- Extensive experience at drawing out crucial information from you and your team to strengthen your submission
- Your confidentiality is respected
- Membership of the international Association of Proposal Management Professionals (APMP) provides access to worldwide industry knowledge and training. This strengthens our ability to help you win business through proposals, bids, tenders and presentations.
Who are our clients?
There's one thing we could never claim to have, and that's a typical client. They range from small to medium businesses wanting to make their initial submission through to large corporations and international joint ventures. Some seek help to make their first responses to government tenders while others use our tender writing and editing resources to supplement their bid-management team's expertise. Among our diverse customers are businesses involved in road construction and road maintenance, transport, parks, health, building, design, infrastructure, recreation management, cleaning, media services, insurance, strategic planning, information technology, banking, furniture manufacturing and many other sectors.